Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBC] TGbc agenda call June 22

Hi Marc, I have nothing to review on 948.

Just for your information

Thanks
Antonio

El lun., 21 jun. 2021 20:42, Marc Emmelmann <00000ba26c12414c-dmarc-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> escribió:
All,

please find the TGbc telco agenda for the June 22 call on mentor:

https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/21/11-21-0999-00-00bc-agenda-tgbc-telco-june-22-2021.pptx

I have the following items on the submission list (see below).  Based on the discussion in the last telcos,
we will aim towards finishing the architecture related discussions and drawing during the call to have a joint
view of the architecture, so that we can then build the remaining comment resolutions on that common concept.

Best,

Marc

Discussion Order
Year
DCN
Rev
Group
Title
Author (Affiliation)
Notes
10
2021
900
3
TGbc
EBCS Architecture
Hitoshi Morioka (SRC Software)

20
2021
979
0
TGbc
Message sequence diagrams for arc discussion
Antonio de la Oliva (InterDigital, UC3M)
 Not to be presented. Just for informational purposes for ARC
21
2021
948
0
TGbc
EBCS arch, types of traffic
Antonio de la Oliva (InterDigital, UC3M)
Potentially revisit after discussion of MSCs
1010
2021
768
6
TGbc
Resolutions for Clause 11.100.2
Hitoshi Morioka (SRC Software)

1020
2021
239
3
TGbc
Resolutions for Clause 11.100.2
Hitoshi Morioka (SRC Software)

1030
2021
891
1
TGbc
Handover topics
Antonio de la Oliva (InterDigital, UC3M)

1990
2021
897
0
TGbc
Fast Acquisition of EBCS Services
Pei Zhou (OPPO)
Deferred until author indicates "ready to present"
2010
2021
600
3
TGbc
Text Proposal for Enhanced Broadcast Request ANQP-element
Pei Zhou (OPPO)
Revisit after incorporating feedback from discussion