发件人: ** STDS-802-11-TGbc -- Enhanced Broadcast Service ** <STDS-802-11-TGBC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> 代表 Marc Emmelmann
发送时间: 2021622 2:42
收件人: STDS-802-11-TGBC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
主题: [STDS-802-11-TGBC] TGbc agenda call June 22

All,

         please find the TGbc telco agenda for the June 22 call on mentor:

I have the following items on the submission list (see below).  Based on the discussion in the last telcos,

we will aim towards finishing the architecture related discussions and drawing during the call to have a joint

view of the architecture, so that we can then build the remaining comment resolutions on that common concept.

Best,

Marc

Discussion Order

Year

DCN

Rev

Group

Title

Author (Affiliation)

Notes

10

2021

900

3

TGbc

EBCS Architecture

Hitoshi Morioka (SRC Software)

20

2021

979

0

TGbc

Message sequence diagrams for arc discussion

Antonio de la Oliva (InterDigital, UC3M)

 Not to be presented. Just for informational purposes for ARC

21

2021

948

0

TGbc

EBCS arch, types of traffic

Antonio de la Oliva (InterDigital, UC3M)

Potentially revisit after discussion of MSCs

1010

2021

768

6

TGbc

Resolutions for Clause 11.100.2

Hitoshi Morioka (SRC Software)

1020

2021

239

3

TGbc

Resolutions for Clause 11.100.2

Hitoshi Morioka (SRC Software)

1030

2021

891

1

TGbc

Handover topics

Antonio de la Oliva (InterDigital, UC3M)

1990

2021

897

0

TGbc

Fast Acquisition of EBCS Services

Pei Zhou (OPPO)

Deferred until author indicates "ready to present"

2010

2021

600

3

TGbc

Text Proposal for Enhanced Broadcast Request ANQP-element

Pei Zhou (OPPO)

Revisit after incorporating feedback from discussion

OPPO

本电子邮件及其附件含有OPPO公司的保密信息,仅限于邮件指明的收件人使用(包含个人及群组)。禁止任何人在未经授权的情况下以任何形式使用。如果您错收了本邮件,请立即以电子邮件通知发件人并删除本邮件及其附件。

This e-mail and its attachments contain confidential information from OPPO, which is intended only for the person or entity whose address is listed above. Any use of the information contained herein in any way (including, but not limited to, total or partial disclosure, reproduction, or dissemination) by persons other than the intended recipient(s) is prohibited. If you receive this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by phone or email immediately and delete it!