Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBD] NGV 20MHz M/O support

I assume you meant 5925 and 5935MHz below .not 5825 and 5835.

RR

  _____

From: ** STDS-802-11-TGbd -- Enhancements for Next Generation V2X.Task Group
** [mailto:STDS-802-11-TGBD@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Friedbert Berens
Sent: Wednesday, June 10, 2020 3:03 AM
To: STDS-802-11-TGBD@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBD] NGV 20MHz M/O support

Dear All,

from the European point of view we actually only use 10MHz channels and only
this option is allowed based on the ITS regulation in the band between
5855MHz to 5825 MHz (5835MHz for Urban Rail)).

In ETSI a multichannel concept is being developed and here actually only
10MHz channels are considered.

Thus, I would strongly recommend to keep the 20MHz bandwidth optional.

Friedbert