[STDS-802-11-TGBD] comment assignment of TGbd SA2

Hi all,

As Bo noticed below, initial comment assignment is in progress.

https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/22/11-22-0983-01-00bd-tgbd-sa2-comments.xlsx

Assignee

Total

Assigned

Editor

21

21

Hiroyuki Motozuka

4

4

Joseph Levy

2

2

Liwen Chu

6

6

Rui Cao

6

6

Stephan Sand

2

2

For each of initial assignees,  e-mails are sent to see and get confirmed whether initial assignments are properly done.

Please let me know if there are any questions or concerns.

Regards,

Yujin