Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBE] TGbe Teleconferences: Running StrawPolls - Guideline

Alfred,
        thanks for clarifying the logistics and I think this is a great idea moving forward. However, I would prefer to see Yes/No/Abstain as the possible straw poll options, as a straw poll does not approve or disapprove anything. Thanks.

Kind regards

Stephen