Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBE] TGbe Teleconferences: Schedules for the week of 15-21 March (advanced notice)

Hello Jeongki,

Thank you for your question.

My current plan is to have a call for contributions during this weekend (similar to what we do prior to F2F meetings), which will be used to populate the teleconferences agendas for the week of the (now cancelled) March F2F meeting, and one or more call for contributions for each conference call that does not have any submissions following that.

In addition, if there is a Joint session that does not have a sufficient amount of submissions for discussion, i plan to use the extra time to go over backlogged submissions from the other queues (probably MAC given the amount of contributions still pending).

Let me know if this answers your question.

Best Regards,

Alfred