发件人: Wook Bong Lee [mailto:wookbong.lee@xxxxxxxxxxx]
发送时间: 2020320 9:03
收件人: Yujian (Ross Yu) <ross.yujian@xxxxxxxxxx>; STDS-802-11-TGBE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
主题: RE: [PHY] SU SIG contents, 11-20/285

Hi Ross,

Thanks for question.

For SP1, do you want to put something like “whether BW/Puncturing info can be different for different 80MHz is TBD?”

We can run SP after Jianhan’s contribution.

For second SP, whether we will have SU PPDU or not is TBD as Sameer mentioned. Personally I prefer having SU PPDU, but (partial) STA-ID in the EHT-SIG.

(Please refer 11-20/285, especially slide 8)

Rational for including STA-ID in PPDU is for non-STR MLD STA. Please find more explanation in below. I copied from contribution.

       For certain conditions, non-STR STA resumes countdown on link B during busy state on link A

       Similar to 802.11ax SRP-based spatial reuse backoff procedure

       Inter-BSS PPDU (e.g. BSS Color)

o   Backoff countdown can be resumed as frame not for non-STR STA

       Intra-BSS Uplink PPDU

o   Backoff countdown can be resumed, similar to above

o   UL/DL bit in HE-SIG-A for HE SU PPDU/ER SU PPDU

o   UL MU identified by HE TB PPDU

       Intra-BSS Downlink PPDU

o   Backoff countdown can be resumed if PPDU identified to be not destined to itself

o   STA ID in HE-SIG-B for HE MU PPDU or unable to decode HE-SIG-B of HE MU PPDU

o   No STA ID info in PHY preamble for SU PPDU and MAC header decoding can take long

o   Proposal: STA ID info in EHT PHY preamble for SU PPDU

Please let me know if this is still not clear.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Wook Bong Lee