Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBE] [PHY] mullti-RU allocation, 11-20/373

Hi Jinsoo,

I copied your question on multi-RU in this e-mail.

One more question on another SP for RU allocation in MU; (sorry for bringing up different contribution 373 here)

SP: Do you agree to use RU allocation subfield defined in 11ax to indicate RU to be assigned to each STA for MU PDDU when only one RU per a STA is assigned and the number of multiplexed users in each RU is up to 8?

In 11ax, you know there is a case that the multiplexed users in a RU is not supported up to 8, when only two 106-RUs are assigned (with middle 26-RU hole) that the users in each RU are limited as 4. Would you intend to change this case up to 8 which requires the modification of current RU signaling table and not aligned with your current text I guess?

Thanks for catching this.

It was not our intention. How about this?

·       Do you agree to use RU allocation subfield defined in 11ax to indicate RU to be assigned to each STA for MU PDDU when only one RU per a STA is assigned and the number of multiplexed users in each RU is supported in 11ax?

Best regards,

Wook Bong Lee