Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBE] TGbe Teleconference [04/20/2020]: Agenda Posted

Hello all,

Please note that also during today's conference calls any participant can vote (useful to get some participants statistics on SPs from PHY call as well, hence please make sure to add voting status preceding your name and affiliation).

After today's calls there will be the first announcement  to convert SP texts that have passed so far and are present in the compendium SPs document from yellow to green

We will then start using the updated (if any is needed) guidelines for inclusion of text to the compendium document from next Thursday's meetings.

Best Regards,

Alfred