[STDS-802-11-TGBE] two issues on your proposed parser for (242+484)+996 in 11be

Hi Dandan,

We read your uploaded “new parser” proposal (“11-20-0604-00-00be-new-parser-discussion-in-11be” and you proposed the following parser:

For M-RU (242+484)+996,

Ø  Separate tone mapper for RU242 and RU484

Ø  They propose the parser for 3 RUs with ratio: 1s:2s:4s

Besides the architecture change needed by your proposed parser (different structure from 11ax), we also found out two issues about the parser you proposed.

Firstly, we find out that it violates the following passed straw polls:

Do you support joint interleaving for RU and aggregated RU size <=80 MHz?

Do you agree with the following LDPC tone mapper scheme for multi-RU aggregation in 11be?

For aggregated RUs and PPDU BW larger than 80MHz, separate LDPC tone mapper is applied in each 80MHz segment.

Secondly, we simulate the performance and find out its performance is worse than the proportional round robin parser. You can see that  proportional  round robin (the red curve) is slightly better than the parser you proposed (the green curve).

Thanks,

Jianhan

*********** MEDIATEK Confidentiality Notice ***********
The information contained in this e-mail message (including any
attachments) may be confidential, proprietary, privileged, or
otherwise exempt from disclosure under applicable laws. It is
intended to be conveyed only to the designated recipient(s). Any
use, dissemination, distribution, printing, retaining or copying
of this e-mail (including its attachments) by unintended recipient(s)
is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not an
intended recipient of this e-mail, or believe that you have received
this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately
(by replying to this e-mail), delete any and all copies of this
e-mail (including any attachments) from your system, and do not
disclose the content of this e-mail to any other person. Thank you!