From: Yangbo (Boyce, 2012 NT Lab) <yangbo59@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, May 20, 2020 10:33 PM
To: Das, Subir <sdas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; STDS-802-11-TGBE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [EXTERNAL] 答复: Contribution 463r1

Hi Subir

Thanks for your presentations.

I personally have a similar feeling that the QoS mechanism used in predominant EDCA-based channel access seems not precise enough to satisfy the increasingly varied demands, not only NS/EP but also some other traffics, for example many low-latency traffic has much lower latency requirement than voice (RTT 300ms according to G.114).

Since we have agreed to discuss NS/EP and low latency traffic in 11be, I think maybe we can try to come up with a general solution for both NS/EP and other low latency traffics, not just a patch for a specific service.

Just my two cents.

Regards

Boyce.