Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBE] 答复: [STDS-802-11-TGBE] Fwd: FW: [STDS-802-11-TGBE] 429r0

Hi, Kaiying:

Thanks for the contribution. In terms of OBSS hidden node problem, my reservation is that, with the wider channel (BW160/240/320) operation, it's actually increasing difficult to ignore it.
Any thoughts or evaluation?

Thank.
Chunyu