Young Hoon

From: Liyunbo <liyunbo@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, May 28, 2020 5:25 PM
To: Young Hoon Kwon <younghoon.kwon@xxxxxxx>; STDS-802-11-TGBE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject:
: [STDS-802-11-TGBE] 11-20-0066-03-00be-multi-link-tim

Hi Young Hoon,

Thanks for your explanation. After the discussion I don’t have a strong preference of the two types of indication I mentioned in previous e-mails. I withdraw my suggestion of SP text.

Further comments as below:

I think they their own pros can cons. From signaling point of view, when the MLD has a small percentage (others are legacy or single link MLD), Type 1 is better. While the percentage increase, Type 2 which you propose is better.

I don’t think multiple AIDs for a MLD will makes other MAC procedure very complex. A simple way is only use the first AID and ignore others for other MAC frames. But I agree it may need some clarification or restriction in the spec.

Thanks again for your discussion.

Regards,

Yunbo