Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBE] Multiple BSSID for Multi-link Operation DCN 0557/r1

Hi Ming,

Thanks for the discussion.

I’m a little bit confused with the SP text here.

During your presentation, you mentioned that your intention is that AP “shall” advertise “all” co-located APs, and these lo-located APs can be in different MLDs from the reporting AP.

But, now in your SP it says that the AP “can” advertise …, which implies that the AP is allowed to include all co-located APs (but doesn’t have to), also the included APs are limited to APs in the same MLD.

So, can you clarify this?

Thanks,

Young Hoon