[STDS-802-11-TGBE] Straw polls on "037r2 Power saving considering non-AP MLD without STR capablity"

Hello, all.

In the last 11be MAC meeting for ML-Power save topic, I presented a proposal: Power saving considering non-AP MLD without STR capability (037r1).

At that time, I had some questions and comments from members.

For clarification, I uploaded a new revision (R2) of the contribution adding Q&A slides (slide 11-17 marked in green).

Please note: 037r2 Power saving considering non-AP MLD without STR capability

Regarding this, I would like to discuss about the SP texts before running SPs.

I have 3 SPs as follows:

Ÿ   <SP#1> Do you support that 802.11be allows the following operation for power saving:

ü  While a STA of a non-STR non-AP MLD transmits the UL frames, if another STA of the same non-AP MLD does not transmit UL data, the another STA may enter doze state until end of the UL TXOP of the STA transmitting the UL frames.

-        The signaling for enabling this operation is TBD.

Ÿ   <SP#2> Do you support that 802.11be allows the following operation for power saving:

ü  When a STA of non-STR non-AP MLD receives DL frames intended to itself from a peer AP, if another STA of same non-AP MLD does not receive DL frame intended to itself, the another STA may enter doze state until end of DL TXOP of the peer AP transmitting the DL frames.

-        The signaling for enabling this operation is TBD.

Ÿ   <SP#3> Do you support that 802.11be allows the following operation for power saving:

ü  When a STA of a non-STR non-AP MLD receives DL frames, which is intended to itself from a peer AP, including a traffic indicator for another STA of same non-AP MLD and the traffic indicator indicates no buffered data for the another STA, the another STA may enter doze state until end of DL TXOP of the peer AP transmitting the DL frames.

-        The signaling for enabling this operation is TBD.

-        The details of traffic indicator is TBD.

Please review these SPs and let me know if you have any questions or additional suggestions.

Thanks.

Best,

Namyeong.

김나명 | Namyeong Kim

Research Engineer | IoT Connectivity Standard Task | C&M Standard Lab. of CTO Future Technology Center | LG Electronics

E-mail: namyeong.kim@lge.com Mobile: +82-10-7377-3624