Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBE] D0.1 draft principle and deadline discussion

Hi Ross,

Thanks for checking on this item and appreciate the efforts of the POC, TTTs and the reviewers to improve the quality of the document.

The expectation is to have the proposed draft texts inline with the passed motions. Hence, it is natural to expect that the proposed text will contain certain TBDs since certain parts of the design will not have a motion in the current SFD.
Document 1276 is currently scheduled to be in the queue for Monday's PHY conference call so that PHY members can continue improving the text and reach consensus and then run a SP for it to be included in the candidate draft. Obviously e-mail feedback via the reflector is also very much appreciated to use the time allocated in the conf call efficiently.

As of now there is no plan to postpone the milestone for TGbe D0.1 and I appreciate all the efforts that TGbe members are putting to complete such a task.
We have currently scheduled an item on Thursday's Joint conf call to go over the status of the PDTs and make a decision as a group based on the progress made at that time.

Best Regards,

Alfred