[STDS-802-11-TGBE] Baseline text in your PDT text proposal

Hello,

I am asked by a few members whether they should copy the existing spec text from baseline or just show the new additions in their PDT text proposals.

If your proposal is to insert a new paragraph, I do appreciate if you can insert the preceding paragraph of the existing spec text from baseline (e.g., REVmd D4.0, P802.11ax D7.0, ...).   There are some subclauses that there are changes in baselines, e.g., subclause 9.3.1.5 in REVmd 4.0 is different from that in P802.11ax D7.0 because there are now two child subclauses 9.3.1.5.1 and 9.3.1.5.2 in REVmd 4.0.   Including the preceding paragraph just before your insert helps me a lot to clarify where the insert is intended to be.  In the long term, it also helps the REVmd editors to incorporate the 11be amendment to the baseline.

On the other hand, if your proposal is to change text in an existing spec text, it is optional for you to insert the preceding or proceeding paragraph.

Hope it is clear.

Regards,
Edward