Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBE] PDT-MAC-MLO: General and Multi-link setup: Procedure

Hello Po-Kai,

In 20/1309r3, you have the following instruction to the editor in subclause 11.3.5.3 and 11.3.5.5 (based on REVmd D4.0):

h)       The SME shall refuse an association request from a VHT STA or non-AP M LD that does not support all of the <VHT-MCS, NSS> tuples indicated by the Basic VHT-MCS And NSS Set field of the VHT Operation parameter of the AP or the corresponding AP in each setup link, respectively, in the MLME-START.request primitive.

h)       The SME shall refuse a reassociation request from a VHT STA or a non-AP MLD that does not support all of the <VHT-MCS, NSS> tuples indicated by the Basic VHT-MCS And NSS Set field of the VHT Operation parameter of the AP or the corresponding AP in each setup link, respectively, in the MLME-START.request primitive.

In P802.11ax D7.0, we have an additional item h1) for each of these two subclauses:

h1) The SME shall refuse an association request from an HE STA that does not support all of the <HE-MCS, NSS> tuples indicated by the Basic HE-MCS And NSS Set field of the HE Operation parameter in the MLME-START.request primitive

h1) The SME shall refuse a reassociation request from an HE STA that does not support all of the <HE-MCS, NSS> tuples indicated by the Basic HE-MCS And NSS Set field of the HE Operation parameter in the MLME-START.request primitive.

May I know if you need to modify these two items h1) in your PDT text proposals too?

Regards,
Edward