[STDS-802-11-TGBE] Editorial change for doc 1272r1

Hi Edward,

As we discussed on the PDT review email thread, I would like to make a request to move the contents from clause 33.3.1 to 33.1.14.

I noticed you have created a dedicated subclause for Multi-BSSID (33.3.14). This is helpful since we can describe all operations related to Multiple BSSID set and Co-Hosted set under this clause. I wasn’t aware of this when I prepared the PDT doc (1272). And as a results, I had proposed to add the text on MBSSID under the ‘General’ clause.

In my opinion, the following text would be more appropriate under 33.1.14:

I believe this change is editorial. Could you please help update the 11be draft spec to reflect this change?

Regards,
Abhi