Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBE] [Suspected Marketing Mail] [STDS-802-11-TGBE] TTT for clause 6

Hi Jay, Abhi, Subir, Xiandong,

Sorry for my late reply - I am currently on leave till next Wednesday.   I've added you to the TTT as follows:

Layer management

MLME SAP interface

Yonggang Fang

Po-Kai Huang, Rojan Chitrakar, Abhishek Patil, Jay Yang, Xiandong Dong,

Subir Das

Basics (R1)

Uploaded:

Presented:

Straw Polled:

Authentication procedure:

Motion 115, #SP88

Motion 115, #SP91

Motion 115, #SP89

Association, deassociation and reassociation in the ML setup:

Motion 25

Motion 115, #SP76

Motion 115, #SP88

Motion 115, #SP86