[STDS-802-11-TGBE] collect feedback on SP1 in DCN0974r1

Hi all,

We prepare to run the SP1 in DCN0974r1 and hope to collect some early feedback. Please feel free to contact me or response in this thread. Thank you!

SP1 in DCN0974r1:
Do you support to include the following in SFD?
When STR AP MLD accesses a new link for transmission to a non-STR non-AP MLD, the TXOP reservation on the new link shall not exceed any reserved TXOPs on other links for transmissions to the same non-STR non-AP MLD.

Liangxiao Xin
Sony