Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBE] about the SP in 1312r3

Hi Jay, all,

I think we need more discussion and dedicated SP to cover the case when CTS can be skipped. This is a second level details. Meanwhile, based on Jay’s suggestion, maybe we can run the following SP:

Do you support the inclusion of the following in the SFD for 802.11be R1:

    • 802.11be shall define an optional mechanism for an AP to transmit a modified MU-RTS Trigger frame that allocates time within a TXOP, starting SIFS after the end of the transmission of the MU-RTS frame, to transmit one or more non-TB PPDUs ?
    • It is TBD whether the AP can optionally not solicit CTS in some cases.

  Note: The non-TB PPDUs may be transmitted by the STA to AP or by the STA to a peer of a peer-to-peer link.

Regards,

Dibakar