Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBE] 答复: [STDS-802-11-TGBE] 答���: Update on PDT of LTF

Hi Chenchen,

In r1, there is one typo of "HE TB PPDU" that you could fix. Some newly added contents on construction of the EHT-LTF signal in this subclause seem literally better be put in 36.3.6.9 (Construction of EHT-LTF). Does anyone share the same feeling as mine?

Regards,
Alice Chen
Qualcomm