Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBE] PDT review on PHY Parameters for EHT-MCSs

Hello Yujin,

If we review the MCS tables in clauses 21 and 23, "Not valid" is used.  For the sake of consistency, you may consider using "Not valid" in your submission too.

If the ad-hoc and/or TG believes there is a better alternative than "Not valid", we can also consider and bring this editorial topic to the REVme once it is formed.

Thanks and Regards,
Edward