Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBE] [CR-MAC] Feedback requested for PDT-MAC-restricted-TWT 142r4

Hi, Yongho:

Thanks for your feedback. The dependency of other capability field(s) is TBD and needs refinement as we develop details in setup/operation etc. I have learned from a few feedbacks pointing to that restricted TWT rules may not be a superset of bTWT rules (the two may overlap.) Rather to zoom in now, I prefer to leave to further development.

On your suggested change, if you notice, the sentence in subclause 35.x.4 (Channel access rules for restricted TWT SPs) has the qualification "with dot11RestrictedTWTOptionImplemented set to true" already. Rather to build in too many details in the general statement, my preference is to leave them in the corresponding subclause. Let me know if this is okay to you.

Thanks.
Chunyu