Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBE] [CR-MAC] Multi-link Retransmission

Hi Rojan,

I forgot why the subclause for the Multi-link retransmit procedures uses the _expression_, “another MLD”, such as in the sentence in the first para, “If an MLD has established block ack agreement with *another MLD* for a TID, …” and the one in the second para, “If an MLD does not have a block ack agreement with *another MLD* for a TID …”.

Could you please teach me why?

I think it doesn’t matter whether the MLD is the same or another one, and the point is just with or without having a block ack agreement for a TID between an MLD.

Followings are some minor places that I realized when I looked at the updated doc from Alfred:

-      “block ack agreement” is treated countable in the baseline à add “a” before the “block ack agreement” in the first sentence in 35.3.13.7

-      better to have comma before “then” à revert the deleted comma in the second para in 35.3.13.7

Best regards,

tomo