Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBE] [CR-MAC] Multi-link Retransmission

Dear Tomo, Arik, Alfred,

Thank you all for the review and comments; I am replying together to cut down on broadcast traffic 😊

Tomo, Since block ack agreements are between two MLDs, *another MLD* is used to capture that the other device is also an MLD i.e. both ends are MLDs. Retransmission on another link is not possible if either device is not an MLD. Btw, same _expression_ is also used in 35.3.7 Multi-link block ack. I have accepted both your editorial suggestions, thanks.

Arik, Alfred, please see attached for my responses.

Po-kai, please let me know your preference/opinion for CID 2503.

All, please let me know if there are further comments on r1.

Regards,

Rojan