[STDS-802-11-TGBE] Comment collection on D1.0

Hi Alfred

Given that we’re having a comment collection on a draft labelled “D1.0” my expectation is that we will justify this label by processing the comments with much same process and diligence as we would apply to a D1.0 subject to an actual WG letter ballot. Accordingly, might we attempt to formalize this expectation via an 11be motion such as:

“No further comment collection or letter ballot will be held on the 11be draft until each comment received during the D1.0 comment collection has received an individualized and approved resolution.”

Accordingly might we add this as an agenda topic at the next Joint 11be session?

Best regards

Brian