Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBE] TGbe Teleconferences [07/12/2021]: Agenda Posted

Hello Ross,

Yes, you are correct. Motions 218 and 219 are based on a request for those motions to be ran. They will be part of neither draft texting nor inclusion to SFD. And motion 217 is a placeholder in case we make any progress during the Joint call tomorrow. If we don't have any docs to populate it with then that motion will not be ran.

Regards,

Alfred