Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBE] Latest CC36 comment spreadsheet uploaded (21/1018r37)

Thanks Stephen,

I am preparing the following Motion for tomorrow:

Move to approve resolutions to the CIDs:

  4095, 4291 and 5072 as follows: “REVISED: TGbe editor to make the changes shown in https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/21/11-21-1561-01-00be-cc36-cr-for-cid-6630.docx) under all headings that include CID 6630."

Move:   Second:

Result:

Note from Stephen McCann: CIDs 4095, 4291 and 5072 have been resolved by the resolution to CID 6630, which has been completed. All 4 CIDs are regarding adding a new EHT column to Table 9-34.

All, let me know if you have any questions.

Regards,

Alfred