[STDS-802-11-TGBE] CID 12322 - Using the same encapsulation for Data and Managment frames for MLO

Hello all,

During the discussion of https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/22/11-22-1178-03-00be-tgbe-lb266-security-comment-resolutions.docx, we did not reach a conclusion of CID 12322. I'd like to initiate a discussion on the reflector to see if there is consensus on a resolution to this CID.

In the discussion on this CID, there seemed to be consensus for rejecting the comment. However there was no feedback on a technical reason to reject the comment. Is there someone who can propose a rejection reason?

Thanks,

Mike