Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBE] CID 12322 - Using the same encapsulation for Data and Managment frames for MLO

Hi Mike,

                As I have mentioned in the call, I believe this has been brought up several times in the calls, and technical reasons/discussions are available in the past. I cite the meeting minutes for this discussion in the past below.

https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/22/11-22-0754-02-00be-minutes-of-tgbe-2022-may-interim-mac.docx

  1. Technical Submissions:

    1. 704r1 CR for ML Security for Individually addressed Management Frame            Guogang Huang     [2C      10]

C: some concerns. link specific information should be used to protect the message. By using MLD address, the link specific information is missing. The change is too late.