[STDS-802-11-TGBE] FW: Offline discussion on MLTI-variant A-control (doc-1201)

Hi Alfred,

Could you kindly queue the following document to the MAC queue which resolves 1 CID (11587)? Changes have been made based on offline feedback. I am also forwarding herewith the offline discussions on the topic for everyone’s reference.

17-Oct-2022 ET

2022

1201

3