[STDS-802-11-TGBE] offline discussion on 22/1205r4

Hi,

My document 22/1205 was presented in Sep. Interim. Many members queued by did not provide their comments in the call for sake of saving time.

Now the document is updated to 22/1205r4 and going to run SP. Would you please give me your comments? Thanks!

To recap the discussion in the call

·        Minyoung

Q: A concern on removing the paragraph that the non-AP MLD cant have EMLSR and SMPS together.

A: While there is only one EMLSR STA of non-AP MLD awake, the EMLSR STA can have SMPS.

BR,

Xiangxin Gu

Communication Standards Devision