[STDS-802-11-TGBE] Update on the preparation of D3.0 (redline exceeds 1000 pages - a record!)

Hi Alfred and all,

A short update:

1)  I have completed the roll-in of all approved contributions.  If you are an author of the approved contribution, you will receive an email from me asking you to review my roll-in. I understand some of you may be on vacation because of the New Year holidays in Asia - I apologize - but I do hope you can complete your review by coming Friday (27 January 2023) in order for us to meet the target date to release D3.0 no later than 15 February 2023.

2)  For the redline version of D3.0, even without aligning our text with the REVme D2.0, it already exceeds 1000 pages - what a record :)

Regards,
Edward