From: Edward Au <edward.ks.au@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, January 20, 2023 10:20 PM
To: STDS-802-11-TGBE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [STDS-802-11-TGBE] Volunteers needed to review my roll-in with respect to baseline (11me D2.0)

Dear 802.11be members,

In the next few weeks, I will not only roll-in the approved proposed resolution, but also update the texts of clauses 1, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 17, and 26 with respect to the baseline, which is 11me D2.0.

May I know if you are interested in spending about a few hours to review my text and see if I miss any update?  I expect to send you a draft to review in late January/early February.

Clauses 1 and 3:  I need one volunteer

Clause 4:  I need one volunteer

Clause 5:  I need one volunteer

Clauses 7 and 8:  I need one volunteer

Clause 9:  I need at least two volunteers

Clause 10:  I need at least two volunteers

Clause 11:  I need at least two volunteers

Clause 12:  I need at least two volunteers

Clause 13:  I need at least two volunteers

Clause 17:  I need one volunteer

Clause 26:  I need one volunteer

For Clause 6, I will sync-up with REVme Editors (Emily and myself...) and our TG Chair, Alfred, first and I will keep all of you posted..

Regards,
Edward