[STDS-802-11-TGBE] Clarification - Re: Volunteers needed to review my roll-in with respect to baseline (11me D2.0)

Dear 802.11be members,

For the review with respect to the baseline (11me D2.0), it is different from the review of my roll-in of the approved comment resolution documents.

As I reported in one of the previous Editor's reports, our texts from Clauses 1 to 13, Clause 17, and Clause 26 are written based on different versions of the REVme draft.  From time to time, we need to make sure that these texts are updated and matched with the latest version of the REVme draft.

Now, I have completed the roll-in of the approved comment resolution documents, I will start aligning our text with the REVme draft, which will take at least a few days especially since I need to compare the text not only line by line, but also word by word, and make sure the figures (especially in Clause 9) are updated.  (NOTE - It is a relatively painful process, IMHO)

For your review, I will need your help to check whether my update matches with the texts in REVme D2.0.  It can take you a few hours to review and find any discrepancies.  If you volunteered before reading this clarification email but you believe you do not have the bandwidth to do the review, I totally understand it and please feel free to send me an offline email to opt out.

As of now, I still need a few volunteers to help.

Thanks and Regards,
Edward