Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBE] CID on sounding with EMLSR, minimum RU allocation

Thanks for this, Youhan.  Some thoughts:

A beamformer shall not address a beamformee that is affiliated with a non-AP MLD operating in EMLSR or EMLMR in a BFRP Trigger frame which is not the first BFRP Trigger frame in an EHT TB sounding sequence.

I think IEEE 802.11 prefers "that" to "which".

"mode" or something is needed after "EMLSR or EMLMR".

An EHT beamformer that initiates an EHT TB sounding sequence shall transmit an EHT NDP Announcement frame with two or more STA Info fields and the RA field set to the broadcast address. The EHT NDP Announcement frame shall be followed after a SIFS by an EHT sounding NDP, which shall be followed after a SIFS by a BFRP Trigger frame. Any subsequent BRFP Trigger frames, if any, in the EHT TB sounding sequence shall be transmitted SIFS after an EHT TB PPDU containing EHT Compressed Beamforming/CQI frame(s). Each EHT beamformee that is addressed by a BFRP Trigger frame shall respond after a SIFS with an EHT TB PPDU containing one or more EHT Compressed Beamforming/CQI frames.

Too many "any"s.  How about "Subsequent BFRP Trigger frames, if any, in…"?

Also typo "BRFP".

The text highlighted above might be interpreted as suggesting the BFer has to

check whether the TB PPDU contained EHT CBR frames.  We already say that we

are in an EHT TB sounding sequence, which implies we're using BFRP frames,

which implies we're getting EHT CBR frames, so I think the

"containing EHT Compressed Beamforming/CQI frames(s)" can just be deleted.

Thanks,

Mark

--

Mark RISON, Standards Architect, WLAN   English/Esperanto/Français

Samsung Cambridge Solution Centre       Tel: +44 1223  434600

Innovation Park, Cambridge CB4 0DS      Fax: +44 1223  434601

ROYAUME UNI                             WWW: http://www.samsung.com/uk