[STDS-802-11-TGBE] Discussion on TID suggestion from AP to STA in SCS Response (doc 11-24-350)

Hi all,

Thanks for the good discussion on CID 22024 yesterday.

22024

35.17

658.48

In the AP suggested QoS Characteristics element in the SCS Response, the UP and TID fields may also be different from the corresponding values in the requested SCS stream, e.g. in the case when the requested UP/TID does not align with the policy on the AP.

Modify text to indicate that UP or TID fields may also differ in the SCS Response.

Revised.

Added TID to the list as well. Since UP = TID in the current spec, this also applies to change in UP.

TGbe editor: please make changes tagged by CID #22024 in 11-24/0350r0.

Please let me know your thoughts on how to resolve this.

Personally, I think since this is informational, the STA could benefit from knowing why AP rejected its request.

Regards,

Dibakar