Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBE] Announcement: Updated Agenda for TGbe May Interim is Posted

Hi Alfred,

Could you please help queue 11-24/828 to the TGbe agenda? It fixes a few bugs in the TGbe spec when a reported AP corresponds to a nonTxBSSID.

Hi All,

Could you please review the document and let me know if you have any feedback?

Regards,

Abhi