[STDS-802-11-TGBE] Posted: Agenda for July 10th TGbe Joint And Additional Notices

  Hello all,

I uploaded R12 of the TGbe agenda, which can be found here.

When you review the agendas of the last TGbe meeting, you may notice the following:
1) There is one submission that has not been posted yet. AI for the Author: Please consider uploading the submission as soon as possible so that we can green tag certain CIDs, as per guidelines.
2) We plan to run motions (starting from slide 217 in 11-23/442r56) on all CRs that will be presented on July 10th. AI for All: please consider reviewing all the submissions scheduled for the July 10th conf call in advance so that we optimize the time during the telco itself. We hope that the next recirc SA ballot leads to an unchanged draft, and as such it is ever so important to ensure correctness of the resolutions.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Regards,

Alfred

--