[STDS-802-11-TGBE] Changes reverted // Re: Change in data type value of KDE selectors (Table 12-10) because of the 11bh and 11be alignment

Dear all,

Based on Jouni's comments and my review of the ANA spreadsheet, the original data type values are restored in Table 12-10:

image.png

Thank you very much for the discussion.

Regards,
Edward