Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBF] SP text for 11-22/0328r0 (Discussion on Threshold-based Sensing)

Hi Claudio,

Thank you for quick prompt.

Regarding your first comment, I am trying to use less words to avoid confusion.  How about changing the sentence to “The computation of CSI variation should be based on this reference metric.”?   It is similar to say “The computation of CQI should be based on averaged SNR”.

Regarding your second question, I believe it should informative. I am not sure where we should put it. Again, using CQI as an example, I am copying the sub-clause below from REVme, which describes the relationship between reported CQI and SNR (reference metric). Of course, we all know what SNR is. If we can make the reference metric clear enough in a few sentences, showing an example definitely will help.

9.4.1.67 HE CQI Report field(11ax)

The HE CQI Report field carries the per-RU average SNRs of each space-time stream, where each per-RU

average SNR is the arithmetic mean of the SNR in decibels over a 26-tone RU for which the feedback is

being requested. The HE CQI Report field contains information about the quality of the link.

Best regards,

Ray