[STDS-802-11-TGBF] reminder//RE: offline discussion on NDP/NDPA format for WLAN sensing

Hi Tony, hi all:

A kind reminder: we plan to have a TGbf offline discussion on the NDP format for sensing at 8:30 pm ET, March 30 (Wednesday).

The Microsoft Teams Meeting access information for this offline discussion is shown as below.

Best regards,

Yan.

Time and Date: 30 March, Wednesday, at 8:30 PM ET

Meeting Connection: Following Teams meeting information

Microsoft Teams meeting

Join on your computer or mobile app

Click here to join the meeting

Join with a video conferencing device

119857641@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Video Conference ID: 111 344 076 1

Alternate VTC instructions

Or call in (audio only)

+1 858-465-6442,,466081155#   United States, San Diego

Phone Conference ID: 466 081 155#

Find a local number | Reset PIN