[STDS-802-11-TGBF] Follow-up comments on DMG passive sensing during A-BFT

Dear all

This is Naren from Huawei. During the last 11bf, I’ve presented a PDT for DMG passive sensing based on A-BFT to provide further information on the contribution.

Based on the SP results, and the fact that I didn’t receive any technical question during the call, I genuinely encourage our TGbf friends who voted no and those who still have technical concerns to contact me and share your thoughts, which will be much appreciated. I will be more than happy to have a discussion.

If I don’t receive any technical question or concern, I will run the SP again for the PDT, during the following 11bf call on Thursday.

Many thanks,

Naren