From: narengerile <0000191914038692-dmarc-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, March 29, 2022 6:43 PM
To: STDS-802-11-TGBF@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [STDS-802-11-TGBF] Follow-up comments on DMG passive sensing during A-BFT

WARNING: This email originated from outside of Qualcomm. Please be wary of any links or attachments, and do not enable macros.

Dear all

This is Naren from Huawei. During the last 11bf, Ive presented a PDT for DMG passive sensing based on A-BFT to provide further information on the contribution.

Based on the SP results, and the fact that I didnt receive any technical question during the call, I genuinely encourage our TGbf friends who voted no and those who still have technical concerns to contact me and share your thoughts, which will be much appreciated. I will be more than happy to have a discussion.

If I dont receive any technical question or concern, I will run the SP again for the PDT, during the following 11bf call on Thursday.

Many thanks,

Naren