From: M Montemurro <montemurro.michael@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, March 30, 2022 7:01 AM
To: STDS-802-11-TGBF@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBF] Offline discussion on Sensing Security Requirements

WARNING: This email originated from outside of Qualcomm. Please be wary of any links or attachments, and do not enable macros.

Sorry about that, the results of the offline sensing security requirements call are captured here:

https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/22/11-22-0401-03-00bf-sensing-security-requirements.pptx

We plan to schedule a subsequent call which will focus on the Sensing Proxy use case.

Cheers,

Mike