Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBF] Offline discussion on Sensing Security Requirements

Hi everyone,

During the last offline call for Sensing Security Requirements, we decided we would have a follow-up offline meeting to discuss security requirements associated with PHY layer security (if there are any updates) and sensing proxy.

I was thinking that we could hold the meeting prior to the 11bf call, either on Mon Apr 11 or Tues Apr 12 at 9am ET.

I will include all who were interested in attending the last call. If you did not and are interested, just send me an email.

Thanks,

Mike