Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBF] Priority list

… and a summary of the discussion we had on comment resolution per TTT can be found here: https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/22/11-22-1929-00-00bf-comment-resolution-status-per-comment-group.xlsx

Claudio

PS: Thanks @leif.r.wilhelmsson@xxxxxxxxxxxx for capturing the main points of our discussion in the minutes!

From: Claudio da Silva <00001ce441172b4c-dmarc-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, November 8, 2022 2:01 PM
To: STDS-802-11-TGBF@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [STDS-802-11-TGBF] Priority list

All, Below is the list we discussed in Tuesday’s call of topics that will be given priority and go into the first presentation queue. Please review the list, and drop Tony/me an email if you have any suggestions. ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍

ZjQcmQRYFpfptBannerStart

This Message Is From an External Sender

ZjQcmQRYFpfptBannerEnd

All,

Below is the list we discussed in Tuesday’s call of topics that will be given priority and go into the first presentation queue.

Please review the list, and drop Tony/me an email if you have any suggestions.

Thank you,

Claudio

  1. TBDs
  2. NDP
  3. NPDA
  4. PHY behavior (beam steering, antenna selection, power control, RF indexing, timestamp)
  5. PHY capabilities and parameter setup
  6. SR2SR
  7. DMG (reporting, SP, burst definition, monostatic)
  8. DMG SBP