Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBF] Document Presentation request

Hi, Tony,

Could you please add the following document to the presentation queue? I'd like to present the updates and run a SP. It'll take around 15 minutes. It should be in Table 1, one of PHY behavior (Group 4) topics.

11-22-1254-03-00bf-WLAN-Sensing-Measurement-CSI-Report-with-Rx-Frequency-Response-Category-Index

The SP is a convergence with Rui's proposal in 11-22/0647r7, Information exchange of WLAN sensing link.  We think it's important to solve receiver frequency response variation problems when CSI is reported in D1.0.

The SP is updated based on comments brought up in 11bf meeting and many off-line discussions with Rui etc from Huawei, Rui etc from Interdigital, Chaoming etc from Oppo, Ali etc from Qualcomm, Qinghua etc from Intel, Dong etc from NXP, and Ron from Broadcom. We have now converged to adding Rx_OP_Gain_Type and Rx_OP_Gain_Index fields for sensing receiver to report Rx OP Index, or Rx Gain Index, or none.  By this we provide means to meet different requirements and we hope to make progress on this long stuck issue.

Best Regards,
Julia (Shuling) Feng